Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yes, I'm a noob.

What is a "noob" you might ask?  Well, that is easy...it means I'm new to this whole thing.  As in, newbie. I'm exactly 19 days into being a cold-turkey vegan.

It is hard to classify myself as a "vegan", in that I still have two leather belts and three pairs of leather shoes.  I use some products that might have been tested on animals (and I'm not proud of that by the way).  It is much easier to classify myself (right now) as following a "strict vegetarian diet".  I am not eating any products that come from any animal (or fish, or insect).  No meat, milk, eggs or cheese.

The cheese was freaking hard to give up btdubs....I had the shakes like a hard-core alkie.

Anyway, I'm starting this blog because I'm coming across all these fabulous recipes, and I'm too messy to keep a recipe book or box.  This way, I can put up all the yummy recipes I come up with and find, and then I can access them where ever I am.

Boom!  I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment